Canadian Cities and Planning Case Study
– To collect and analyze data and information on a planning issue, event, or development in the Canadian urban context.
• To apply some of the knowledge acquired through researching.
• To discuss the case study using some of the explanatory frameworks introduced in the course (e.g. different approaches to planning; planning ideas and strategies,
the politics of planning; the history of planning; ethics and values in planning; the process of planning, the tools of planning, etc.).
– It is important to keep the descriptive and interpretive/analytical parts of the assignment separate as we are assessing different skill sets.
– Data and information on the case studies should be obtained through a mix of scholarly sources, web-based information, newspaper articles, government publications,
policy reports, council minutes, or any other relevant materials. Do not rely on one single type of source.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂