Probabilities and to develop a decision tree based on the hypothetical stock
calculate joint probabilities and to develop a decision tree based on the hypothetical stock prices for the major US banks provided in the data set provided for this course. In doing so, you need to do the following:
- Calculate the probability for price gains and losses based on the 4th quarter of 2021;
- Create a decision tree with branches for price gains and losses for each quarter of 2022;
- Calculate the joint probabilities for the 4th quarter gains and losses for 2022.
To complete Assignment 1, select the hypothetical data for Citibank, Chase, PNC, or Wells
Address each of the following questions:
- What is the decision-making or management issue being addressed?
- What data are used to answer the decision-making or management issues?
- What is the analytical method used to analyze the data?
- What are the findings of the data analyses?
- What are the decision-making I management implications of the findings?