After watching the video answer the questions with concrete examples from the group session.
- What interactions between group members did you notice, either verbal or non-verbal? What messages did they send?
- Did you notice any instances when one member became quiet? Or might have felt slighted? Did the members participate equally?
- Was the leader effective? Were there any non-verbal messages from the leader?
- What did you notice about the interaction between the facilitator and the participants?
- What did you think about the make-up of the members in terms of gender? Was that something to be considered in the member selection process?
- What did you think of the way they were seated? Did the seating arrangement have any impact on what happened?