Health information systems provide a variety of multi-faceted information to provide organizations with the ability to determine areas of strength and weakness. Using the Measure Evaluation Health Information System (HIS) Assessment Tools Database (Links to an external site.) website, choose one assessment tool for health information systems from the website for evaluation of the organization you are presently in practice.
• Using the tool, assess the organization to the best of your capability.
• Provide a summary of your evaluation.
• Next, select one standard from the American Nurses Informatics Association and determine the alignment of the organization based on the evaluation information you gathered using the assessment tool.
• Provide two QSEN aligned recommendations for the organization to use for improvement of the present health information system.
• What data would you use from the evaluation to support or not support alignment with the standard?