Juvenile, crime and justice
Throughout all Australian legal systems children under the age of ten are considered to be too young to form criminal intent (mens rea). Discuss the appropriateness of this age limit in responding to offences committed by children.
The following sections should be included in your essay:
Orients the reader to the topic, previewing the stages of the essay, and, clarifying the writer’s position.
The body consists of a logically sequenced series of paragraphs that develops the essay topic. Each paragraph should express one key idea that relates to your analysis. Begin the paragraph by introducing this key idea and then explain and elaborate on the idea using relevant literature and research. Try to use sentences that connect each paragraph to one another by linking ideas and lines of argument.
Restates the major argument developed in the essay. Briefly summarise major points and implications.
– Use headings to signal the way you will direct your analysis and discussion, however you must use a formal writing style with correct referencing using the Harvard system.
In the essay you should:
– Use a minimum of five scholarly sources all up (e.g. Journal articles, book chapters and respected government websites). This includes the 2 readings I’ve provided! SO 5 SOURCES ALL UP!
MUST USE AUSTRALIAN SOURCES
– Reference direct quotes properly using the Harvard referencing system and include a reference list at the end (not included in the word count).
– Viewpoints need to be substantiated using relevant literature, empirical evidence, and convincing argumentation.
– Demonstrates an outstanding level; comprehensive statement of essay purpose and focus.
– Demonstrates, an independent and critical synthesis of concepts for discussing the issue. Evidences a high degree of creativity and/or originality in the application of concepts.
– The essay is thoroughly researched and a clear attempt has been made to go beyond materials provided as part of the unit. Research materials have been carefully chosen, distinguishing between the quality of sources.
– Demonstrates an outstanding ability in relation to essay structure, sequence of ideas is independent, logical and effective.
– Arguments are presented with the use of outstanding written expression.
– Grammar is correct and spelling mistakes absent.
All references cited correctly in text and in reference list. PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT