Answer the following question in no more than 2 pages.
- Describe a specific situation where the coaching leader style has helped you accomplish a task.
- Describe a specific situation where the authoritative leader style has helped you accomplish a task.
- Explain the importance of adapting your leadership style based on the situation.
- Think of someone in your personal or professional life that you would consider to be a great leader. This can be a coach, teacher, mentor, supervisor, family member, etc. Once you have identified this person, answer the following questions in the space below.
● What are some of the character traits of that person? (Character traits are the aspects of a person’s behavior and attitudes that make up that person’s personality.)
● What would you say were some of their strengths as a leader?
● Did you feel as though they were an effective leader? Why or why not?
● What leadership style would you say they are most in alignment with? Explain why.