Does your assigned role support the norm of responsibility to
protect for a military intervention in Myanmar?
• SWOT: Is your country capable and powerful politically, diplomatically and
militarily? How is your country’s relations with Myanmar?
• Stance and Response: Has your country supported the idea of humanitarian
intervention? Or whether your country put human rights higher than
sovereignty of other countries?
2 23 May – To what extend does your assigned role encourage free trade by
opening up its own market and lowering its tariffs?
• SWOT: Is your country a developed, developing or least developed country?
Has your country got any economic partners or currently a member of any
regional or international economic institution?
• Stance and Response: Check the economic grouping and issue that your
country has worked with, e.g., WTO, AIIB, BRICS, RCEP, APEC…
3 6 Jun – Has your assigned role been affected by issues such as cultural
assimilation and integration?
• SWOT: Is your country a highly homogenized country with the domination
of a single ethnicity? Any new immigrants to your country?
• Stance and Response: Has your country launched any policy, e.g., national
education, mainstreaming, and others? Is your country multi-ethnic or
welcome new immigrants with the emphasis on pluralism?
4 20 Jun – What are the major policies of your assigned country in tackling
• SWOT: How has your country been affected by climate change? Does your
country capable to tackle in terms of financial resources, technology, or
• Stance and Response: Has your country worked alone, with other counties,
or seek cooperation with regional or international institution, other actors?
5 4 Jul – How does your assigned role think about vaccine nationalism? What
should be done further for tackling COVID-19?
• SWOT: Is your country the one created vaccine nationalism? Or your country
has been affected negatively by such phenomenon? How can your country
cope with the shortage of vaccine? Would your country offer help to others?
• Stance and Response: Does your country focus on its self-interest and
security? Would the WHO be helpful and influential in solving the problem?