A. Provide an introduction to your service idea that includes the following:
- Describe your service idea and the purpose of the service.
- Explain why the service will be important to the population it will serve.
B. Provide a market analysis that includes the following factors:
• the target population
• potential referral bases
• potential competitors for the planned service
C. Using an interprofessional approach, analyze the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats
(SWOT) to the service.
• four internal factors that are potential strengths of the service idea
• four internal factors that are potential weaknesses of the service idea
• four external factors that are potential opportunities for the service idea
• four external factors that are potential threats to the service idea
- Discuss how the results of this SWOT analysis could be used to maximize opportunities and minimize
D. Perform a cost-benefit analysis of the service idea that identifies three costs and three benefits for each of
the following areas:
• the organization
• the client/patient
• the staff
E. Complete a risk assessment that describes five risks that may adversely affect the success of the service
- Discuss the overall results of the risk assessment and strategies that could be used to minimize each of the
five identified risks.
F. Analyze the financial projections of the service plan. Include the following in your analysis:
• A discussion of the revenue projections for the first year
• An explanation of the methods that will be used to generate revenue for the service
- Discuss the financial payers for the service.
a. Graph how you predict the service will grow