Module 2 (worth 30 possible points)
Chapter 3 – Before Giving Care
Chapter 4- The Human Body
Complete the following questions/scenarios and place your responses in the upper right hand corner “submit
- Identify the 4 conditions which must be met in order for a “bloodborne pathogen” to spread.
- How can you minimize the risk of spreading a disease when giving care when visible blood is involved?
- How do you obtain consent to help a Responsive or Unresponsive victim?
- Before you act, what are the 7 limitations to consider before moving one or more persons?
- Name and describe “when to use it” the 5 Emergency Moves in chapter 4.
- Name and describe the Anatomic Terms which refer to “directions and locations” when discussing where a
person is experiencing signs and symptoms from an injury or illness..
- Name and describe the 5 “positions” you may have to describe a person’s position to the EMS.
- Name and describe the 5 Body Cavities in discussed in Chapter 4.
- Name and Explain the “primary function’s” of the 8 Body Systems discussed in Chapter 4 and NAME AN