· Identify a global societal issue from the following list
· Climate change
· Religious conflict and violence
· Rise of artificial intelligence
· Lack of education
· Unemployment and lack of economic opportunity
· Government accountability and corruption
· Food and water security
· International drug trafficking
· Poverty and income inequality
· Describe effective methods you used in identifying and narrowing down to just one of the topics to further research for your Final Paper.
· Explain three ways you can critically analyze sources to determine if they are scholarly.
· Summarize information from at least two scholarly journal articles from the UAGC Library that will support your claims for your chosen topic.