Write a paper exploring themes at the intersection of technology and policy. Select one of the following topics:
• Methods for reducing the level of international cybercrime
• Coping with the fragility of and lack of security on the Internet
• Establishing norms of national behavior in cyberspace, in peace and conflict
• Developing national legal support for norms
• The role and importance of declaratory national policies for cyberspace
• Creation of international risk mitigation frameworks
• Development of strategies that encourage international agreements
• Assess the risk of catastrophic attacks on national infrastructure.
• Should cyberspace be treated as a potential battlefield?
• Explore the impact of commercial cyber-espionage on advanced economies.
• Contrast European and American approaches to privacy on the Internet.
• Explore freedom of expression via the Internet within autocratic regimes.