Develop a presentation on the Institute for Healthcare Improvement’s Triple Aim, how current and emerging health care models support the Triple Aim, and how governmental regulatory initiatives and outcome measures can be applied in the care coordination process to achieve the Triple Aim in a population.Apply care coordination models to improve the patient experience, promote population health, and reduce costs.
- Explain how the Triple Aim contributes to population health, improves the patient care experience, and reduces health care costs on a regional, state, and national level.
- Analyze the relationships between various current and emerging health care models and the ways in which they support the Triple Aim.
- Explain how the structure of particular health care models contributes to the process of gathering and evaluating the quality of evidence-based data.
- Describe governmental regulatory initiatives and outcome measures that can be applied in the care coordination process to achieve the Triple Aim within a population.
- Explain the relationship between care coordination and evidence-based data.
- Explain how evidence-based data shapes the care coordination process in nursing.