Watch the above documentary and answer the questions below.
- What does Mick Jagger mean when he says the Stones are the “anti-hero” to the Beatles? How did the Stones behave like anti-heros?
- What was the atmosphere like at the Stones’ early concerts? How did the audience behave?
- Describe what the Stones’ first album was like. Define their style of music. How does this compare to the Beatles’ first albums?
- Why did the Rolling Stones have the reputation for using drugs?
- Which member of the Rolling Stones passed away? Who replaced him in the band?