You will form groups of 2 or 3. Using one of the following topics, you will find literature, create one or more hypotheses, and then propose how you will test hypotheses.
• You will find literature from previous research on the topic.
• Create a hypothesis that includes variables that can be operationalized.
• Explain what type of study you will be creating
• Explain how you will measure each variable.
• Explain where and how data will be collected (survey, secondary data, interviews, etc).
o If you choose to do survey or interview you will need to create sample questions (5 for interview 10 for survey)
o Choosing secondary data, you need to explain where one finds these data, how the data was initially collected, how the variables are calculated within the data, and how the variables will be used within your project.
• Explain how you will use your data to come to results
o Statistical analysis
o Content analysis
o Descriptive analysis
• Explain the limitations of your data and your proposed analysis