Positive and negative impacts the macro environment has upon business operations
Positive and negative impacts the macro environment has upon business operations.
The post is a combination of two assignments
1 positive and negative impacts the macro environment has upon business operations
2 How Masters of Legal Studies influences a member of the community and a participant government.
3 Good versus poor research topics
How the PESTEL factors impact both the business
Identify the positive and negative impacts the macro environment has upon business operations, supported by specific examples. Apply appropriately the PESTLE model to
support a detailed analysis of the macro environment within an organisation of your CHO
Apply the PESTEL tool to a business organisation of your choice and explain how the PESTEL factors impact both the business domestic and international markets e.g. UK
and EU single markets.
• Present your work in one business report style which should include table of contents
• In text references
• Reference list
• Foot or end notes and appendices if any
• Ensure the following information is in the footer on every page:
• Your name:
• The page number at the bottom right hand side.
• Spell-check the document and make sure there are no grammatical errors.
• Complete all the tasks.
• Produce clear specific reasoning and arguments in support of your answers.
How Masters of Legal Studies influences a member of the community and a participant government
Using the quote from Justice O’Connor below, prepare a one page, typed, double spaced reflection about how your academic program (Masters of Legal Studies) will
inform your sensibilities as a member of the community and a participant in your government.
“The better educated our citizens are, the better equipped they will be to preserve the system of government we have. And, we have to start with the education of our
nation’s young people. Knowledge about our government is not handed down through the gene pool. Every generation has to learn it, and we have some work to do.”
Good versus poor research topics.
1. Discuss what you have learned about good versus poor research topics. What does it mean that the topic be administrative in nature? Why is it important that the
topic be specific rather than broad and general?