Operation, Technology, and Management Plan
Use document; “NAB Company Portfolio” and your SWOT paper
Operations Plan: Key Aspects of Operations (possibilities include facilities, production process, equipment, labor force utilization):
Cost and Time Efficiencies:
Problems Addressed and Overcome:
2.) Provide a rationale for the competitive advantages section using appropriate functional-level and business-level strategies to explain the competitive advantages.
Use your previous SWOT paper done earlier.
Hint: How will you stay abreast of new developments in your industry? What new products do you have in development now, in addition to your flagship product?
3.) Describe your research and development activities and explain how they will contribute to the company.
4. Create a technology plan for your NAB company using the template guide | Technology Plan Preparation Form:
Software Needs (specify on premise and “in the cloud”):
Personnel Needs (specify in-house or outsourced):
Note: Extract appropriate information from the NAB Company portfolio, where applicable. Other required items in the template should be filled in using your personal preferences.
5. Provide a rationale for the personnel needs section by incorporating appropriate functional-level strategies.
o Hints: Consider the type of technology your company will use to conduct the following activities: manage personnel; take, fulfill, and track orders; manage inventory; communicate with customers and provide customer service; and produce your beverage.
Management & Organization
6. Create a management plan for your NAB company using the template as a guide:
Management Plan Preparation Form:
Key Management and Employees:
Board Members and Advisors:
Management Structure and Style:
Note: Provide a list of key members of the management team, with a brief description of each person’s relevant business background, responsibilities. Extract appropriate information from the NAB Company portfolio, where applicable. Other required items in the template should be filled in using your personal preferences.
7. Using the flow charts on p. 242 as a guide, outline your company’s management hierarchy. Note: Charts or diagrams must be imported / included in the MS Word document.
8. Provide a rationale for the management structure and style section by incorporating appropriate functional-level strategies.