Start by reading the article “Fallacies of Logic: Argumentation Cons” by Irving Shapiro. Then, using the types of arguments listed in this article or in the module readings, respond to the following:
1. Draft two original fallacies. Do not identify the fallacies, allow your peers to determine what fallacy your example represents.
2. Research a third informal fallacy.
3. Identify and define the fallacy. For example, appeal to tradition, false dichotomy, etc.
4. Explain why this type of fallacy is a bad way of reasoning.
5. Construct an original fallacy argument of that type.