Watch the movie “The Greatest Movie Ever Sold” (Morgan Spurlock and available on YouTube for $3.99).
Make sure you include the questions along with your answers. No less than 350 words total.
- Summarize the purpose of this ‘movie’.
- How does the movie portray product placement?
- The movie talks about being a “sell out”…what is a sell out in your opinion?
- How do you feel about product placement and this type of advertising?
- List some possible reasons why several of the companies did not want their product in the movie.
someone else is making the choice for them. Battin claims that no act is fully rational with coercion (131).Â This demonstrates that suicide by force could not be rational because if you are being forced with no other options then there is no way that could fully be your decision. Battin also reinforces this in which one of her criteria is that it should meet the interests of that individual (Williams, cited in Battin 1995, 146). Also, both of these points fail the criteria of ability to reason, in which they can move from premises to conclusion (Battin 133). If the individual is being forced or influenced by others, then they cannot figure out the premises or conclusion by themselves. If suicide is forced or not their decision, then it does not meet their interests but the interests of others, demonstrating that suicide in that regards could not be rational. One objection to my argument could be that the person was able to make those decisions by themselves even if they were coerced or influenced by anothe>