LINK TO ARTICLE: https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2015/08/31/the-terrible-teens
- Why would it be unethical to experiment with alcohol and adolescent humans as mentioned in the start of the article?
- What according to the article is the function of the frontal lobes?
- What is the nucleus accumbens? How does it change during adolescence?
- What differences in behavior were observed in teenagers alone and in groups?
- What would be most effective in reducing risky adolescent behavior in your opinion?