Assessment 1: Journal Article Analysis:
a. Length: 1500 words (No more than 2000 words)
1. Students will select a journal article published in 2011, 2012 or 2013 that deals with emotions at work, emotional intelligence, values or motivation and critically evaluate the article using relevant theory.
2. The paper you are preparing is essentially a literature review.
3. The selected article can come from any refereed academic journal. However it is recommended that you choose from the journals listed in the topic outline
4. In your analysis you must:
a. Describe and summarise the key themes of the article
b. Critically evaluate the article in terms of
c. Clarity of ideas
d. Adequacy of literature review
e. Contribution to theory
f. Contribution to practice
5. You should utilise at least 8 relevant journal articles to support your analysis.
6. A detailed assignment guide which included detailed assessment criteria, consistent with both the information above and University assessment policy, will be available on the topics FLO website.
7. YOUR ANALYSIS MUST BE CONSISTENTLY AND COMPREHENSIVELY REFERENCED
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂