current issue in hotel management(Citizen M hotel technology issues management)
This assignment has been designed to offer an insight into the current issues of hotel management
and development. The completed assignment should demonstrate the use of theoretical models
and techniques from the topics covered in the module (e.g., technology, human resource and
development) with analysis and application to the hotel sector. Other than the theoretical
understanding of the relevant concepts, students should provide the outline of fieldtrips such as
(1) specific interview questions you will ask to staffs (or guests) in the hotel (2) how these questions are important to address the research questions you want to
This report topic must be technology issues in citizenM hotel
First evaluate ONE of the current issues given below and follow this with a discussion of how it is applied to your selected hotel sector example.
Please indicate a topic you have chosen to apply to the chosen example in the title of your work and on the front cover of your assignment.
Topics for your consideration (choose only ONE) (about 1000 words):
Technology issues in citizenM hotel, Hotel Technology (business activities: reservation, marketing, operations, and management)
Second, develop the outline of fieldtrip execution (about 500 words): this report will help us do the group presentation after the CitizenM London hotel travel, so
this part need plan an interview and evaluate the question.
• The specific method (or approach) to understand and evaluate the hotel strategy you
• Specific interview questions to ask staffs and/or customers when visiting the hotel
• Why these questions are important to ask, and how these questions are logically
Third, critically discuss literature and apply the literature discussed to the hospitality organization
In your assignment, you should draw on theoretical material available and show evidence of wide reading. Critical thinking and evidence of your own thoughts on the
subject is expected. Thorough referencing and a full, professionally presented list of references are essential.
Specific Report Requirements
• The report should be a maximum length of 1,500 words of text (excludes appendices,
graphs, tables and references), word-processed, 1.5 spaced using 12 point, preferably Times New Roman font. There is a penalty for going over this word limit.
• You should include the word count on your front page.
• Use one inch (about 2.5 cm) margins as a minimum to right and left.
• Your answer should be written in report style.
A detailed marking scheme is provided to students during their first seminar together with the assessment details. This allows students to clearly identify what is
expected of them. The marking scheme outlines the percentage figures for each assessment component. This is also essential for markers of the report as it allows for
consistency in the marking process. The individual report is marked based on 5 criteria, which comprise:
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂