1. All assignments must be researched and turned in individually.
2. The “Major” Assignments cosmetic presentation must be:
A. Font Type: New Times Roman
B. Font Style: Regular
C. Font Size: No. 12
D. Page Margins: 1” All around the page.
E. Writing Style: Any methodological style of your preference. Just be consistent throughout Paper.
F. New Paragraphs: Indented with five spaces; not double spacing between paragraphs.
H. Assignment Structure: The component elements of the research paper are:
a) A Cover Page (06 points)
b) Table of Contents (04 points)
c) No abstract is necessary.
d) Introduction (05 points): Explain and describe what is to be expected by the reader of your paper,
as well as the methodological structure of the paper. (Minimum two paragraphs)
e) Geography (13 points): Absolute & Relative Location, Size (metric), Hydrological Features,
Orographic Features, Climatic Features, Flora & Fauna, Pop., etc.
f) History (14 points): Include not only “past” history, but “modern” current history as well.
g) Political System (09 points): Government Type & Composition, Political Representation,
Political Division, , Executive/Legislative/Judicial Powers,
National Symbols, etc.
h) Economics (13 points): Currency, Exchange Rate, Gross Domestic Product, Per Capita Income, Labor
Composition, Employment/Unemployment Rates, Main Exports & Imports, etc.
i) Culture and Tourism (15 points): Folklore, Music, Dance, Museums, National Parks, Temples,
Gastronomy (Foods), Palaces & Castles, Archaeological Sites, Philosophy & Traditions, Religion, Festivals, Art Galleries, etc.
j) Conclusion (05 points): Final thoughts and comments (Minimum two paragraphs).
k) Bibliographical References (06 points): They must include, at least, one book, one journal or magazine
(not the National Geographic), and one website. A minimum of ten
references must be provided.
l) Appendices (10 points): Should include maps, statistics, tables, photos, designs, flags, portraits,
photocopies, CDs, jump drives, etc.
3. Assignments must be properly typed “double-spaced”. Failing to do so will be penalized with five
4. All assignments must be written single-paged (one-sided). Failing to do so will be penalized with ten
5. All pages, except the Cover Page, should be properly numerated. Failing to do so will be penalized
with five (05) points.
6. All assignments must include a “Cover Page” specifying the title, date, course number and name, the
professor’s name, and your own name so as to adequately identify who is submitting said assignment.
Assignments with no Cover Page will be penalized with ten (10) points.
7. Assignments turned in with the student having his/her name misspelled in any form or shape will be
penalized with the loss of three (03) points.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂