(The lit review is attached the article will be found in the appendix use the most current article from this lit review)
Choose an article that you used in your Literature Review, where one of the statistical methods discussed in the course (T-Test, correlation, regression, ANOVA) was used to analyze the data. Analyze the hypotheses and the methodology section of the article and in your own words explain what you understood about. Discuss the following questions based on the discussion of the hypothesis, methodology, and the findings/data analysis section.
- What were the research question, the research hypothesis, and the null hypothesis statements that the researcher used for this study?
- What are the independent (X) and dependent variables (Y) that the researcher used in the study?
- What values were used to establish statistical significance? (α)
- What p values were used
- Discuss in your own words the findings section based on the data analysis being shared by the author(s). Use information from the data tables being shared in your discussion.
- Finally, discuss based on your understanding of the findings (using the statistics) why this article was a good choice for your research proposal.