part 1 you should fulfill the learning outcome 1-4,introduction can be used to describe the case,body for critical analysis,you can put the theory and then extract the example of the case:look at the case and where is it applied,no need for full description of the case,
refer to your person as third person,no reference needed
For part 2 introduction,body and conclusion so you should describe her strategic moves and the tools of implementation using the different tool SWOT,TOWS and porters forces,then reflect on healthcare section as I work in government hospital,like if we can take willa’s move and apply it to our organization.
should be arial size 12
Learning Outcomes for this Module
On successful completion of this module students will be able to:
1. Appraise the importance of leadership in organisations and contrast the functions of leadership and management.
2. Critique various traditional, new and modern leadership models and critically assess the strengths and weaknesses of those models in applied settings.
3. Evaluate the concept of situational leadership and demonstrate the importance of flexibility in leadership style.
4. Conduct an in-depth analysis of their preferred leadership style and consider its implications for their work and for the development of their leadership capability.
5. Interpret the concept of strategy and describe the formulation and implementation of strategic plans.
6. Evaluate the impact of the external and internal environmental factors on strategy and change management and conduct a strategic analysis on their organisations and its environment using a variety of tools.
1. Use the Full Range Leadership Model to describe and critically analyse Willa Seldon’s leadership (50%).
2. Describe Willa Seldon’s approach to strategic planning and implementation and discuss how this might translate into the healthcare sector. Illustrate your answer with reference to your own organization(50%).
Equal marks for both questions
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂