Nike (Human Resource Management)
Course: Human Resource Management
Company Selected: Nike
1. Choose a company (Nike) and identify two different HR practices within that company (which is Nike). Choose the any two HR practices out of them which would make relevance, for example Culture, Equality and Diversity, Resourcing, Motivation, Rewards
For each topic you are expected to incorporate at least one appropriate theory/model or recognised practice. For example with Reward you could incorporate Total Reward; Culture you could include Schein or Deal and Kennedy or Charles Handy; Motivation you could include Maslow’s hierarchy of needs or Herzberg’s two-factor theory
2. Write a report of 1,500 words (excluding cover sheet, contents page, references and appendices). Your focus is to be on the HR practices and issues rather than the history of the company, so focus your work on HR. Any necessary additional information can be included in an appendix.
3. Add diagrams for illustrating each of your theory/model.
In your Conclusion you are to include at least two recommendations as to how might the company / industry etc improve the situation in the future?
Structure of the report (you will lose marks if this is not followed):
• Cover sheet with title, name, date, word count;
• Contents page;
• Executive Summary
• Introduction (maximum one page);
• Main sections with appropriate headings and subheadings;
• Conclusion including recommendation;
• List of references;
• Appendices (optional but can be very useful)
Please note: You must use Harvard referencing effectively throughout your work. If you use anything, which wasn’t written by, you there must be an acknowledgement within the same sentence, and in the list of references at the end, of whom and where it came from.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂