1. As a professional project manager, you are responsible for successful project
execution. Part of your responsibilities is to ensure your project meets cost,
schedule and technical performance objectives. In addition to meeting these
objectives, quality project management also plays an important role in project
management. Discuss what quality project management means to you as a project
manager, and provide rationale as to why it is important to the outcome of
successful project management. !
2. Six Sigma is being implemented in many large companies in an effort to improve
quality (processes, products and services). Discuss six sigma and provide three
examples of when you would implement it. !
3. Define Quality Planning, Quality Assurance, Quality Control, and Continuous
Process Improvement. Give examples of each. !
4. Identify and discuss at least six characteristics of a top-notch quality organization. !
5. Identify and discuss the seven quality tools and provide at least one example of
when you would use each tool to solve an organizational problem. !
Note: In order to receive the maximum points, you MUST provide comprehensive
responses to each question in narrative format. Minimize the use of bullets in your
response. When questions require a discussion, students should consider at least 2-3
paragraphs in the response.
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂